Saturday, January 13, 2007

Wedding Day rant

We had planned and arranged to go and decorate the reception venue on the Friday night after the Bingo. Today we were informed that we can't do that, because there was no bingo this week they were having a Burns Night celebration on Friday night.
But it gets even better that means the mess for that will have to be cleaned up by Nan on Saturday morning or it will be a mess for my guests. Saturday morning the hairdresser is coming at 9:30am!!!!
I haven't got a clue how we are going to get it looking even presentable let alone wedding reception ready.I had even told Nan she couldn't go to work Saturday because she would feel ill for the wedding or Sunday to clean up the mess. Nothing is ever just simple, a lot of people have told us they were coming and have now said they can't come for xxx reason. This bloody wedding has cost so much money, I feel sick every time I think about it and now this, I just feel overwhelmed by it all. It doesn't help that I feel ill either. Mark starts his holiday tomorrow. Two whole weeks of him being at home, I don't know how I will bear it!! I love him don't get me wrong, but he gets on my nerves when he is home because he does nothing, sport is on constantly and the room looks like a bomb has exploded. I think I need a drink!!!

No comments: