Sunday, January 28, 2007

Oops Up Side Your Head Crystal Needs To GO TO BED!

Enough posing lets get straight to the embarassing stuff, first off I have a layout I made yesterday. Very accurately named Party Girl.
Credits: Oh So Curvy Layered Templates, Holiday Chic (recoloured) and Inspiring Charms by Traci Reed. Fonts are: Dymo, Sunnydale and NedsHand.


I also have pictures for you. First up is one taken while we were making the speeches. I have it on my to do list to scrap Marks speech when I have done it I will share it here. I really wasn't asleep on his shoulder it just looks that way lol.


Cutting the cake - can you say WASTED lol. The little thing you can see next to my cake deserves a layout all of its own its a little groom on a his hands on knees on a lead held by the bride rofl. For my grand finale today may I present Dancing Queen lol.Oh alright I will show you the others of me making a tit of myself. But I need another new post

No comments: