Monday, January 15, 2007

Race update

Want to see Amy's layout and ATC for week 2?
Her layout is called Techie Toddler and here's her ATC i'm sure she would appreciate it if you left her some love!
We managed to get our email in on time hurray.
So onward to week three we go lol. Not sure where I will find the time to make two layouts this week but I will have a good go.
Challenge 5 Destination 4 Atomic Cupcake
Welcome racers! It's time for pages about pages: scrap a layout about a book - your favorite, a loved one's favorite, the last thing you read, whatever.
Believe it or not I already have an idea for this that leads on from a previous layout (you can see it here http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/48/10602/320/The%20Great%20Book%20Race.jpg) I never actually got around to scrapping the pictures of Lukas opening the book. If I get time I will do a third page about how after all that trouble it was read a few times and then discarded for something else. Kids lol.
While I am here I may as well give you some updates on some other stuff, I went to the doctors today and have another urine infection, so have some antibiotics for that.
Lukas seems to be poorly he feels really hot and was asleep on the sofa when we got back from the doctors.(But then he was awake at 6:30am this morning) will have to keep an eye on him.
I do have some good news, I went to a crop the other night over at The Digi Shoppe to waste some of the endless hours of insomnia and I was lucky enough to win a gift certificate from the lovely Miriam Lima.I'm working on some layouts using the stuff I got I have finished one already - Can't Please Everyone
Credits: Template by Liz Newberry (one from the scrap therapy set I was on about yesterday)Finding Amy by Miriam Lima.
Fonts:Nueva Std and Myriad ProSo I don't think I have anything else to say tonight, my downloads are almost done and I want to go to sleep lol.
Will pop in for a chat tomorrow.If I can't sleep I may well be back with my Race layout lol.

No comments: