Monday, January 22, 2007

Wedded bliss??

Well this is the first post I have managed since becoming Mrs Blake, yep you did read that right, Mark took my name much to his mother's annoyance. I have lots to talk about but very tired so until I manage to get back tomorrow I will just post a picture of me in my dress for you all to see. I promise I will provide a full recap of the wedding and reception and share many many more pictures (as soon as I have some) also have one of my little man in his suit (from when he tried it on not from the wedding he has a lot less hair now lol)


4 comments:

Jantina said...

You look very pretty in the weddingdress and your son is a cutie in that suit.
Did you have a nice weddingday?
greets Jantina.

Maria said...

Crystal, you looked gorgeous! And Lukas looks so handsome!!! Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mrs Blake, I'm pleased you have gotten it over and done with now, so the rest of your lives can be a lot more stress-free - (aren't weddings painful, i've no idea how cinderella did it!) Sending you lots of love, December

Sandy said...

You looked absolutely gorgeous Crystal.

Congrats on your big day.

And what a handsome guy Lukas is.