Wednesday, January 24, 2007

ADSR Week 3/4

Challenges for week 3
You can find Challenge 5 by Atomic Cupcake in this previous post
http://lukasmummy.blogspot.com/2007/01/race-update.html

Challenge 6: RAKScraps
Amazing DigiScrapping Race partners need to swap photos to create layouts! They can be photos of absolutely anything – yourself, your family vacation, your dog, and you can use any kit you’d like.

This was really difficult because of the time difference between me and Amy as well as all the wedding stuff. But we got there in the end.

Prizes for this week, we only had the one to collect because of receiving the Atomic Cupcake one slightly earlier than planned. Thanks Cindy lol.

Stop six:RAKScraps
Prize: $8 gift certificate good for any collaboration kit by Jeanine Baechtold, Correen Silke, Rachel Dickson and Robin Cabana from Scrapdish
I bought: Beachy Keen I already had 2 of the other choices Wild Child and Berry Sweet and the fourth Seasons of friends: Fall just wasn't my sort of thing. But Eleanor fell into my basket lol.

I now get to what I wanted to show you.
Challenge 7: The Digi Shoppe ( I linked right to the challenge so you can check it out)
A fabby sketch challenge!
I scrapped my wedding speech with it!

Journalling reads:In the 5 years we have been together, we have been through many ups and downs. In all honesty we have probably had more downs than ups but the one thing that has never changed is our love for each other.Mark from the very first time I met you, I knew you were something special.I was intrigued by you, even though I was unsure why.It’s strange to think now that this relationship probably would never even have happened if you hadn’t made me so angry, you left your job without saying goodbye and I was furious, I intended to give you a very large piece of my mind, instead I gave you my heart. You have always been my shoulder to cry on, my rock and my saviour.Even though sometimes you drive me insane, I am pleased to say that from this day forward you are mine and mine alone. I love you from the bottom of my heart and soul and I am proud to be your wife.Now probably for the last time ever I will let my husband say a few words on our behalf.
Credits: Sketch from the digi shoppe, NeoTokyo Papers by Tandika Star (Circle in centre) Baby it's cold outside by Retrodiva (Background) Mulberry Paper Pack by Scrap4Brains (Cutouts) Seasonal Sampler by Shabby Princess (Snowflake corners glittered by me) Parisian Peacock by Eva Kipler (stitching recoloured by me) Blooms for Mom by Stacey Kluczny (white stitching on ribbon) He Loves Me by Royanna Lea Fritchmann (Bride Charm) Bliss Mini by Carrie Stephens (Champagne glasses) Butterfly Kisses by Jeanelle Paige (ribbon) To have and to hold by Atomic Cupcake (alpha) Text on a path and Text in a shape by Rebecca Myers
Fonts: Pea Karynsig
Want to leave Amy some love for week 3? Challenge 5's entry is 1st Library Trip and Challenge 6's Your Special Day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Crystal, i'm in fits, what a sensational speech, thanks so much for scrapping that! :-)