Saturday, January 20, 2007

Eeeeek it's today!!!

Its 16 hours, 14 minutes until my big day. I am sat here wearing rag roller things that are giving me a headache and do you know what my future husband is doing? Cleaning the reception venue after almost 500 people celebrating Burns Night. Lisa worked and she said in all the parties she's done in there (and we're talking 1000's) it's the worst she's ever seen. The wedding saga seems to get worse with every passing hour. We went in earlier to put the lights up and couldn't because the walls were covered with Scottish flags. Everyone says if it goes wrong before it will be ok on the day, but somehow I just can't be hopeful. I feel like everything that could go wrong has done.So do you want to know what else has gone wrong?
Ok remember my mum was supposed to be doing the food? We went to Marks and Spencers to change the delivery of the cake to today instead of thursday because we needed food delivering as well. Yesterday we received a phone call saying they had made a mistake and they couldn't deliver food. We were thrown into a state of panic Lisa phoned them and got them to agree to a delivery. We went this morning to do the shopping, the range was extremely limited and the dates on the food were rubbish we got what we could and then went to sainsbury for the rest.
All the food has been delivered safely now. Things are crazy and I now have to try and sleep in as Lukas says "Mummy's alien head" Wish me luck

No comments: