Monday, January 29, 2007

Another race week over

So sad that's its nearly all over, thankfully I am still going to be overwhelmed with inspiration thanks to the new challenges at Digiscrapdivas. 15 challenges are posted on the 1st of the month and you have until the 15th to complete them, then 15 new challenges are posted on the 16th and you have until the 30/31st to complete them. Each round of challenges earns you parts of a kit. Works just like the challenges used to at Scrapmommies. Anyway I am rambling.
So you have already seen my entry for challenge 7 if not go back to this post http://lukasmummy.blogspot.com/2007/01/adsr-week-34.html.
For challenge 8 I didn't actually have to do anything since it was a roadblock meaning whoever did the challenge at Elemental Scraps didn't have to do this one.
So since I have nothing to show you from the race, I will leave you with links to go leave Amy some love!
Her Scrapbook shadowbox was for challenge 8 and her interpretation of the sketch for challenge 7.
But I will start another post and share some stuff I have scrapped.

No comments: