Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Do you ever get the feeling

That there are not enough hours in the day? Not enough days in the month and not enough months in the year to achieve everything you want to do?
See my love of digiscrapping is simple, its my release from all the stuff I don't like in my life. I can do it while Lukas is at school, playing his games consoles, watching tv or doing anything else that makes him happy. I can scrap when insomnia hits and I cant do anything else at night,I can indulge in my happy while they indulge in theirs, but what I can't do is scrap without feeling guilty. I feel guilty that I am not cleaning, tidying etc but I just don't have the energy and before I know it I have made a layout (if i'm lucky) and it's time to pick Lukas up from school.
But men don't seem to feel guilty, a great example Mark played the playstation almost the whole day yesterday, Conor and Lukas were in the room with him and wrecked the place, he was completely oblivious to it all. He didn't care about all the hours he had spent doing nothing and never even noticed the huge pile of washing that needed to be put away or his dishes everywhere. This isn't a rant about him it's just I don't get it.
I start out at the beginning of the month and I think, I need to scrap this and I want to scrap this, I would like to take parts in these challenges and then come the end of the month I have a folder full of layouts, but none of the ones I thought I would have in their lol.
I have reduced my workload and commitments because I couldn't keep up. I am no longer part of the New Crew team at UKS, and there are various other things I no longer do. Yet I am still struggling, my energy levels are through the floor, all the doctors keep telling me to come back {insert timescale here} and sometimes I just think do you know what I don't actually want to drag all the way back down to see you, I don't want to waste my precious time being asked how my mood is when all I really want is help with the pain or the tiredness I don't care about being a miserable cow. When I am stood in queues in shops I think I could be doing so much more with my time, but I just don't have the energy and tonight thats really annoying me. I'm tired but I can't sleep and its not more hours in the day I want at all its just more energy to use in the hours I do have. Right now I think I am going to threaten my husband that if he doesn't stop snoring he will be sleeping in the garden lol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh tell me about the snoring. Mine snores all night and then wonders why I wake up tired...telling me I should go to bed earlier...when what I really want to do is push him out of the bed every time he starts snoring.

Hope you have more energy today. I have just cancelled my appointment due to a stinky cold.
Caz
x