Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Race layout to share.

I actually got some sleep last night, but I am still shattered today. I managed to get my layout done for the ADSR challenge 5 this afternoon/evening.I have to admit it took a lot longer than I thought it would parly because I am so tired and partly because the computer was in need of a restart.
Journalling reads:After all that hassle of looking for it, all the stressing about notbeing able to find it, the book finally came.I gave you the parcel and got out the camera. Unfortunately you were so excited you kept fidgeting about.You looked at all the pictures over and over again.Begged for me to read it over and over again.Then you put it in the toybox and forgot about it.All that trouble and the appeal only lasted for a few days.Oh well the smile when you opened it was worth itEven though I now know the book word for word

Credits:This is my layout for the ADSR Race challenge 5.Created using layered template by Liz Newberry, PaintedMoments by dedicated2digital, Stamp from Pumpkin Cobbler by Miss Mint (stamp recoloured and glittered by me) and Mat from Book House Treasures Sampler by Carol Baumann

Fonts: Myriad Pro and Weltron Urban.

I enjoyed doing this challenge and it works quite well with the other one.
Thursday's challenge is going to be a lot harder. Because unless it gets done Thursday, I have food shopping to do Friday morning, Friday night I have to clean up after the Burns Night party, Saturday is the wedding and Sunday is the day I will have a hangover from hell lol that kind of leaves no time to do it. Hopefully it will be something simple and easy that I can finish quickly.

Anyway onto something different we finished putting napkins on the plates today, Nan washed the shirts, she would have ironed them as well but a certain husband to be forgot to borrow the iron from his mum.Nan picked up some other small bits we needed, and then Mark went and bought some more platters for the food. We also finally got the form and CD to the registry office. Still heard nothing else from my mum. Got a beautiful card this morning from Grandma with a £40 cheque in it, bless her. Also had a card from my dad which was fab. Lukas threw up last night so he was off school today, if he's ok tonight he can go tomorrow.Lukas, Mark and Conor are all currently fascinated by a playstation game lol. I think I am going to try and get some sleep.

No comments: