Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Wedding Brag Book Page One

I'm working on making Brag Books for the family with the wedding pictures in them. But so far the computer seems to be conspiring against me. This week I have lost 6 layouts. 3 when photoshop randomly froze up and/or closed itself, 1 when Lukas turned the computer off by accident earlier, 1 when we had a power cut and 1 because the menu bars in photoshop wouldn't work and I couldn't save it very frustrating.


But anyway here's the first page I have managed to complete.

Credits: Layered template by WendyZine, From this moment by Rina Kroes and Atomic Cupcake chalked action. Font is 2peas Hearts Delight.
Hopefully I will have a few more to share with you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Eleanor said...

This is sooo beautiful. Just look at you. :) I'm enjoying your book.
love Eleanor