Monday, January 29, 2007

More Layouts to share.

When I can get Hello to work properly I will go back to using my scrapping blog for layouts rather than swamping this one.
First up I have this one for you. A little something I put together for mark for Valentines Day.

Credits: Pajamas 4 Love collection and Lovey Dovey Layered Sketches by Traci Reed.
Next I have something featuring my very special little man.

Credits:Layered template by Kelley Macdonald.Baby Boy Oh Joy by Royanna Lea Fritschmann
Font is: Lucida Sans
Since I can't scrap one little man without the other
Credits: My Boyz All That by Royanna Lea Fritschmann and Crazy for Chipboard by ScrapFX.
Font is 2peas GG Mix
And I figured you might like one of them together.

Credits:Angel Baby by Royanna Lea Fritschmann (recoloured), Artistry by Krista Mettler, Always by Jen Reed, Brilliant by Retrodiva (recoloured). I also have a few of some of the other special people in my life. Ella - the pictures in both of hers were taken at the wedding and Ella and Conor - pictures were borrowed from Lisa for her calendar I still haven't got around to finishing lol

Credits:QP by Kelley Macdonald (recoloured)
Font is OrsonsHand
Credits:Amy's Texas Princess by Traci Reed,Layered Template and eyelet lace by Amy W, Angel of nostalgia by Royanna Lea Fritschmann (recoloured and glittered by me), Candied Christmas by Miriam Lima (recoloured and glittered by me), Another Try by Retrodiva (recoloured) and Diva by Daniella Puess.
Fonts: 2peas Hearts Delight and Pea Johanna Script
Credits: Au Natural by Denise Docherty and Distressed Nouns by Merkely Designs.
That's definately enough for now lol.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to stop by and say you have some very nice layouts! Thank you so much for using my elements in your layouts!

skyescrapz said...

Love the layouts! Thank you so much for letting me know you'd used one of my Artistry papers. I love it! Thank you, thank you!