Monday, January 08, 2007

Evening Race Fans

Welcome to week 2.
Challenge 3 Destination 2 Digiscrapdivas
The topic for this challenge is Sign of the Times.
You will need to scrap a page about something that tells about the world you live in. It could be a song, an event, a place, a TV show, something your kids say or do...there are so many possibilities for this challenge!
Here are a few examples:- A page telling the differences between your childhood and that of your children.- A song that talks about a current event or something that happens in our world today, good or bad.- A photo of something that wouldn't have been around when you were a kid.
Please note that a photo is optional for this challenge. Your layout can be all journaling or could even use a stock photo if you prefer. The choice is totally up to you.

This sounds like a really interesting challenge, I'm 22 but even in just the time since I was a kid so much has changed. One example is mobile phones, if someone had told us when we were little that you would be able to have a phone that you could not only carry around and use outside but one that would be small enough to fit in a purse and be capable of taking videos,pictures, sending email and watching TV we would have thought you were crazy. My little sister has a great take on this whenever my mum says anything starting with "when I was younger" she rolls her eyes and responds with "yes mum but back then you watched dinosaurs as entertainment" Keisha's 6 in and her eyes my mum is ancient (she's not even 40 yet). I haven't decided where I would like to focus my layout yet. Technology is a huge part of my life so that might be a good place to start, TV programs would be a fun area especially since a lot of the stuff I watched when I was a kid is now shown as vintage TV lol.

I don't really have a lot else to talk about today, my chest is still hurting, I still feel horrible, Lukas still has earache and I am tired. So unless I have another sleepless night I will be back tomorrow.

No comments: