Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Oh ok just a few more pictures

These are colour fixed only and belive me if you had seen the original bright blue ones (Mark's dad is an idiot he took them all on a setting I didn't even know was on my camera!) you would see the improvement, obviously these haven't had the ugly bits such as road signs etc removed yet but i'll get to it eventually. Apart from these I also have a computer being a pig again my external scrap drive is playing up so have been frantically backing everything up all day as well. Luckily I learnt from my mistake last time, all my pictures were already on the internal 250GB.
I have one more thing to show you before I go to bed (I am waiting for these last few files to be backed up lol) But I will add that in a post all of it's own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

am so pleased to see more wedding shots! i knew you'd know how to fix the pics :-) You both look great!