Sunday, January 07, 2007

Let's party

After the last mammoth post about the Amazing Digiscrapper Race, I realised I hadn't updated this blog since my New Year post, Oops lol.
Let's start with Lukas, he's poorly again bless him. He was awake the night before last screaming with ear-ache. He screamed so much he made himself sick. We had a lot of washing to do and he needs a new duvet and pillow. Despite being ill he insisted on going to Mark's uncles wedding last night (he had been really looking forward to seeing his friends lol). So we got him all ready to go, then offered to take Josh with us. The amazing part *shock* *horror* we were EARLY! that's unheard of for us. We are always the last ones to arrive anywhere.
Lukas ran around for a while and then decided he was tired, laid on one of the sofas and went to sleep lol. Slept for about an hour and woke up and ran around some more. He's currently asleep and burning up. I was so tired when we got home I thought I would sleep all night, wrong. I slept for half an hour, woke up had a drink, went back to sleep for another half an hour, woke up and was awake for the rest of the night. Insomnia sucks! I haven't had a decent nights sleep for nearly two weeks. The few hours I am managing in the day are just not enough. It's only 13 days until the wedding now. I feel sick just thinking about it. It's not because I don't love Mark it's just the idea of a whole day confined in a room with my family makes me feel ill, with the added nightmare of having to be the centre of attention all day. I prefer to be as unnoticeable as possible at parties. Apart for the dancing I don't care whose watching when I am dancing lol.
I like to be able to drink what I want, talk to who I want without getting a mouthful from my mother. *sigh* this time in two weeks it will all be over and I am sure these feelings will seem silly.

No comments: