Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Git who guilt trips

aka Mark.He took the day off work to look after me after an extremely bad night. Yet no looking after has occured all he has done is try and make me feel guilty and come up with stupid pathetic lies to tell work. All he has to do is tell them the truth. He works in a hospital they get the whole seizures from hell thing. Theres no need to lie he says "I have to look after Lukas" he doesn't know what he did today? He sent Lukas out for the day with his mother.
I hate being like this and when he tries to make me feel guilty it makes it worse. I wish I could be a normal person.Although I admit hes not all bad he did make me boiled egss and toast earlier and he has gone to hunt for Galaxy caramel or my favourite jelly sweets. Im too hot to concentrate on what else to write at the moment.

2 comments:

Debs said...

aww. i cant imagine what you go thro hun but you know me and the team are here if you need us. you can always call me too, even if its to moan! i might join ya!! xxx

Digi said...

Just want to give you plenty of reasuring hugs...I can't imagine what you are going through either and know little of your curcumstanes...You may not know me well yet but I AM here for whatever support I can give.