Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Sometimes the order of things means nothing

and just from reading the title you can see I am in a random sort of mood today lol. The order I write things on this blog is very rarely in any sort of order of importantness. I write things as and when they occur to me. So lets get onto the moaning. Im going to start with that I feel yuck again. My throat is sore and im really hot and irritable. Im starting to think that I can't have an immune system since I always seem to be ill. Lukas is downstairs irritating the in laws. Not really something he should be doing today since the MIL has had her results back today and its not good news. I don't exactly know what they told her because as usual Mark is very vague when asked to repeat a conversation but the part I got loud and clear was its not good. Lukas has now returned to annoy Daddy his other favourite hobby. Lukas makes me laugh hes alternating between nicely stroking Marks face and pinching him at the moment, they are bargaining over something. At some point today we really need to tidy up but I cant be bothered. Mark did like my alternative suggestion on how to spend the day, but I will leave you guessing at what that was lol. I suppose the first thing I should do today is get dressed since I haven't managed that yet. Might add more stuff later.

No comments: