Monday, August 07, 2006

And the day just got even better

Can you hear the sarcasm there already?
After my rambling mad woman post earlier, things got interesting. We got moaned at by Marks parents for the fight we had last night (which they weren't even around to see - nosy old cow two doors down), we had another fight and then another one and I went to sleep. Woke up made bagel pizzas watched a town called Eureka on Sky One. This is where it gets slightly more interesting so keep reading. Now I could bore you with details of my non-existant love life but I am not going to, thats our problem. Went to go to a crop and it was cancelled. Managed to knock Bagel pizzas everywhere. So now wide awake, bedroom floor is covered in pizza (picked up what I could will sort the rest out when its not 3:21am lol.
The problem of the moment is easily the clumsiness and balance issues I seem to be having. I'm sure its all tied up with the sudden increase in fits/blackouts etc. I am totally utterly miserable and all I want to do is cry all the time. My mind won't focus on anything for long enough to be of any use. I am tired constantly and look I have turned into a stupid moaning mess.
I cant scrap because I cant think buying kits doesn't help. I feel like I am drowning in a sea of crap and unfinished jobs. So my plan is this make a list of 4/5imple tasks to achieve every day, mundane boring stuff, make a list of everything I have to do and tackle the jobs one at a time. Maybe if I feel more useful I will feel happier and then everything will seem easier. Vain hope but worth a try so here goes.
Daily Tasks to accomplish: (in no particular order)
1. Check Email
2. Daily Downloads
3. Update Blog
4. Vote for favourite sites
5. Get dressed
6. Pick up rubbish from desk
7. Take down bottles
8. Wash bottles
9. Sort one file / Do one layout
10. Cross things that I have done off of the list

ok so 4/5 turned into 10, but they are simple. Now onto making a list of things to accomplish tomorrow while Mark is at work. Its going to involve a trip outside on my own now why does that thought make me feel ill?
Oh yeah because I am a klutz and the last few days I have blacked out/fitted a lot more than usual and the last time they were this bad I nearly walked out onto the main road. Isn't life wonderful *insert sarcastic growl here*

No comments: