Sunday, August 13, 2006

And now we return to our previously scheduled program of moaning lol

But before we do that I would like to draw attention to some hot new digi bits and pieces East Coast Fresh Alpha, East Coast Fresh Elements, East Coast Fresh Paper Pack at www.digiscrapdesigner.com
You can see these in action on my scrapbooking blog (see this is why being part of dedicated2digitals ct rocks)
Layered sketches are something I have just dicovered and they are brilliant, although I haven't actually bought any yet. Available at quite a few sites by various designers. From the top of my head theres Traci Reed at Scrapmommies,
Jen Caputo at Plain Digital Wrapper and Laura Burger at Scrapping Garden.
For today theres nothing else that appealed to me I know shock horror and all that.
So onto the moaning, I don't think I have anything to moan about. The MIL has been out all day and I haven't done very much at all. Mark did manage to burn something in the oven and stunk the house out (MIL left a dirty tray in the bottom as usual and Mark never noticed it).
Lukas has been really good, so what do I have to moan about?
You would think the obvious answer would be nothing I just feel really down lately for no reason. Could be hundreds of reasons feel a bit under the weather, worried about the MILs test results (yes I know I said it was her own stupid fault for not going to the doctors) I know I moan about her a lot but I do actually quite like her she can be so sweet sometimes. I think I will go back to really liking her once we move back home, its almost Leo's birthday and I could carry this list on forever but I wont because theres no one reason for feeling sad. Im sure I will get over it soon or at least find something interesting to moan about so I am not just being flat and dull. LOL.

1 comment:

Neverland Scraps said...

Those are really cool, those elements and what not. Yeah, aren't those layered Sketches awesome! Now if only I could figure them out! *laughs* But the good news is, with PS running, I can now open them and view them!