Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Missing Mooby

Thats what me and Mark call Nan, I can't remember what started it but something did and it stuck. I hate not having the option to go and see her, but I spoke to her earlier and shes having a lovely time. Got a bit sunburnt today though. I have been thinking a lot about what it will be like when shes not around I run to her for everything, it will be harder for me than losing all my limbs because shes my best friend,my substitute mum and well she's as much of my world as Mark and Lukas are. I have a great way to bring these posts down dont I lol.
Ok so onto a happier subject - shoppping I am going to show you my presents. Well I was going to show you my present but blogger screwed up all my links.
There was also a whole other section to this post about Lukas and mark arguing over the cars game but Blogger has eaten it and I dont have enough energy to retype it tonight so will add it tomorrow.
Blogger hates me!
Oh well guess it was hungry for a mindless rambling snack.

1 comment:

Digi said...

Yep..blogger has a lot to answer for sometimes..esp if you have made nice comment..then it eats it.."page not displayed" etc