Saturday, August 26, 2006

So wanna hear about my bad day?

Nans off on holiday tomorrow, so decided to go and see her today. As I have been feeling even more yuck today and Mark stayed home to look after me we decided to get a taxi. That was my 1st mistake. Stupid idiot nearly managed to kill us all when he pulled out in front of a van.He never even attempted to look thankfully I always belt Lukas in so he was alright a bit shaken up though. Just as we arrive at Nans, Lisa arrives with Gary,Conor,Ella and Alex. So I end up spending my visit to Nan cringing at what the kids were doing and being ignored. Lisa had also said we could borrow a dvd which she was supposed to drop off at nans a few days ago. She didn't forget it she had lent it to someone else *sigh*. So onto the taxi home driver decides he's going to run not one red light but three in succesion.Do you think the day got any better?
Nope Mark always buys me a present when he gets paid, gift of choice this month was Digiscrap Room but obviously given the day I am having they dont accept Marks card or Paypal. So had to buy it on my own card. I am so not into patience its not funny, I want instant download and gratification with everything so you can imagine my reaction to the "you will be emailed an activation code within 24 hours" message. As you can guess the day never got any better, promised Lukas Macdonalds for dinner, Mark went to get it and he has a puncture in the bike again. *tuts* so we decided pastry bake thing for dinner, would have been lovely if the oven heated level and it wasn't stone cold in the centre. (Good job it was already cooked). Lukas decided that his brand new wellies would look better if he drew on them in felt tip pen, Little monster! Luckily I only buy things I can wipe off so that was easily fixed. Julie came up with Hailie today and David with Josh bit of a bummer with the way I feel at the moment.What else oh yes the follow up email for My Digital Scraproom. Apparently I entered incorrect details, (I never I just wasn't given the option to enter them) I use my debit card way too much I can do it from memory. So as you can see my day was rubbish. Tomorrow doesn't look much more fun either. Food shopping with Lukas on a saturday *yuck*, replacing my keyboard for new computer because one supplied is pants, followed by joy of all joys tidying up and putting washing away. Also have to try and convince Lukas that grotty bear needs a wash.

No comments: