Monday, August 07, 2006

Day in review

Remember my list of things to do today? Well lets see how many actually got done.
I never managed to do the bottles and as yet I still haven't cleared the desk, never finished writing the list but I did manage to make 5 layouts though lol.
I haven't really done much today except scrap. It was really peaceful while Mark was at work just chilled and listened to some music. I feel a bit happier today but maybe thats because I feel like I am actually getting somewhere with organising things in my life now. I might clear the desk up now while I am thinking of it.
Oh dear that almost sounds like cleaning lol

1 comment:

Neverland Scraps said...

dont you hate those days...those are the days that you've got to force yourself to think like this (1) I got up out of bed (2) I attempted to eat breakfast and so on and so on...all the little things that we take for granted day in and day out--those are the things that when we have the crummiest day's makes it seem like we've done so much and makes us a little bit happier with what we've done for the day!