Friday, August 04, 2006

So the little man is now 4!

Well Lukas's birthday was definately something to remember. Both me and him were asleep until 4pm me because I couldn't sleep last night because I felt ill and him because he was tired after Mummy waking him up at 8am lol. Mark went to my house to pick up the party boxes (he's not actually having a party but I have done up party boxes) and couldn't find them. Did I forget to mention that the camera batteries have died so not only did we sleep for most of the day but I have no pictures at all of the day. No waking up, opening presents, being happy nothing. Gutted would be a bit of an understatement. So anyway, once we were up and went downstairs and Haile and Julie were here she had the cutest little pink top on so I had to do it I couldn't resist yep you guessed it chocolate biscuit lol. She was covered from head to foot bless her. Shame I dont have pictures of that either. So bright idea time lets go to Macdonalds on the roundabout as something different to do. Two buses one a double decker (lukas's favourite) instead of the usual one to the local macdonalds. We had happy meals and ice creams. Batman came too lol. Then we headed off to Nans. If you saw the previous post you will know she bought him a car bed for his birthday. Its massive about the size of the double air bed we used in the tent! He had a complete mental when we said he couldn't take it home with him. Can you guess what happened next?
Yep thats right we caved in so hes now sleeping on the air bed insert on his bed and no doubt dreaming of tomorrow when Daddy has promised to put up the tent in the garden and blow up the car part so he can play in it. He's dropped in a request for Josh to stay as well. I hate saying no to him when he asks things like that and he knows it, little monkey. We'll see Josh is a lot of hard work and I feel horrible at the moment. Now onto presents he got some cars and £20 from my mum, £5 from my brother and Marks sister bought him an outfit (don't like it as a set green top brown shorts) If he wore it like that he would look like a tree but they are nice seperately. Nan bought him some denim jeans and some denim shorts he loves them. He's so vain when it comes to clothes lol. Nan also wrapped him up a book and some Car stickers for his sticker album so hes done really well for presents. He loves everything. Poor little man he was so overwhelmed by everything im glad our gifts were already out of the way. I forgot to mention the cake I packed all the party boxes up earlier and then stuck a candle into a little sponge cake for him. Three rounds of Happy birthday to you and 4 relights of the candles so he could blow them out think it was the highlight of his day lol. He's having his birthday cake tomorrow when I take him to see my mum and the kids which was the plan for today. Have to get some more camera batteries on the way down. Mark says we can have a fun filled weekend and he will take lots of pictures to make up for today, sweet of him to say that because he hates going out at the weekend (usually plans it around what sports on and I have to drag him shopping lol)
So whether Josh stays or not we will have at least a park visit or two and lots of photo opportunities. Im tired now so off to bed need as much strength as I can mange for going to my mothers.

No comments: