Sunday, August 27, 2006

Today is a good day to fly

Lucky nan is off on her holidays now. As I am writing this she is sat at the airport awaiting her flight. As usual there was a mass panic before she went and as usual it was caused by Lisa. The trouble this time, she never changed Conors name when she got married so his passport and the tickets malcom booked are different and can you get an airline to answer the phone on a saturday - are you having a laugh lol. Theres more chance of seeing pigs fly.
So apart from Nans minor issues. Today has been good. I got the confirmation through for Digital Scraproom and have been having fun trying to get organised.Obviously after swearing at it and saying it was rubbish lol. We had Macdonalds for dinner mmm Chicken Nuggets.
Went to see Nan and then went to Tescos. Lukas now has his Cars game for the Playstation and Mark has a new controller, I have a few new books to read and Marks bank balance is a lot lower lol.What else happened today oh I signed up for a class with Shimelle Laine, Its called Learn something new everyday. Sounds fun it looks to be aimed at paper scrappers but I will no doubt do a digital version and print it out. Project Divine also started over at Divine Digital.
This is exciting and I am really looking forward to it. I dont think I have a chance and probably wont make it past the first cut but I will have fun playing.
I got my new keyboard and it looks like it was custom made for my computer lol its black and silver. Its a lot quieter and the buttons dont stick so I am happy. Yes you did read that right I am H A P P Y! well a bit anyway. I think I am even happy enough to tackle a few more UKS Blog prompts (in their own post lol)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is Divine Digital like the Block on UKS? Dont put yourself down, youre LOs are Fab!