Saturday, August 19, 2006

What now?

Big brother has finished, Its nice that Pete won I would have been happy if either Pete or Glynn had won, I am a bit sad its over it was nice to snuggle up each evening and watch that.
Oh well, everything comes to an end.The only programs I do watch now are Vroom Vroom on Sky One Tuesday nights at 9pm, A Town called Eureka Wednesday nights sky one 9pm and Buffy in the afternoons sometimes, TV is not really my thing.Contents off of both of my drives is now safe on my silver angel. Also acquired a few pictures of Hailie from Marks Dads machine. New things going on we have a new team mate over in the New Crew on UKS his name is Chris. Yes you did read that right, I think hes going to be lots of fun to have in the team, since he joined us the chat has gone back up to where it was before. I prefer not being able to keep up to having nothing to catch up on. Made some layouts today I quite like them as well. Want to see?

and theres a few others you might not have seen

What else do I have to say, I could spend lots of time moaning about the fact that Marks brother came up today, Josh was filthy as per usual and he has headlice again. How is it possible for a child whose not even 2 yet and only interacts with Lukas to constantly have nits? Lukas doesn't have them I check everytime Josh leaves, but then Lukas hardly has any hair lol.
What else can I talk about?
Lets go for a challenge being run on UKS blog prompts each day a sentance or question is posted as a prompt for your blog entry.
So the first two are: Who are the people you've met that you gained the most from? and If you could go back to about the age of 14, when you're just entering your teenage years, what 3-5 pieces of advice would you give yourself?
My answers to that would be really simple Nan is easily the person I have gained most from she is the most kind, wonderful person and I am greatful to her for everything she has ever done for me.For the advice probably
1.Don't skive off school so much,
2.Don't work in a dead end job and give your mum all the money,
3.Do something about your mum hitting you,
4.Someone who loves you won't enjoy hurting you
5.A real friend is someone who doesn't stab you in the back, those who do aren't worth the effort.
I saw a challenge earlier today asking for your favourite memory of school and I couldn't remember a single thing I liked about it. From perving teachers, to bullying, backstabbing and attempted rape whats worth remembering let alone liking. I sit here now and its clear as day applying myself at school and getting better results than I did would have meant sod all, I would probably still be ill now and I might not have the two amazing things that make my life complete, Lukas and Mark so why regret it. Apart from the being ill and having 3 angel babies at 21 I think my lifes pretty good.
I have a vast collection of online friends including the wonderful New Crew.
I work for dedicated2digital and its a lot of fun, I love to feel needed and useful.
I have a wonderful partner and son who love me for who I am, same as Nan does.
We manage with money and I can buy digital kits and stash.
Life is good - so why am I so damn miserable?

7 comments:

Debs said...

I'm sorry that someone has stabbed you in the back...noone deserves that, especially you hun.
Why so miserable when your life is so good? err...err...all i can say is maybe its BECAUSE its good that you have to fight for it...so to speak!
At least you have people around you that care...including me!
you 'rock'!
xxx

Debs said...

ps. i forgot to say, the layouts are brilliant...as per!!
xx

Jenga said...

Hugs as always Crystal xx

Love the LO's - where is the mummy's boy poem from? Mind if I use it one day? :)

Unknown said...

LO's are stunning and I can relate to some of your post. I blogged on this and said that our experiences are what make us who we are and having just read your last blog entry, seems you, like me, are well loved. I have no right to be miserable sometimes but I am, that is human nature, sometimes we just have to ride the storm to see the sunshine.

Hugs to you and yours :)

scrapdolly said...

Just wanted to say thank you for your generosity in sharing your work and design
x

Neverland Scraps said...

wow those are some awesome layouts. You definatly been busy. Im sorry that this has happened to you, Im sorry that people tend to be jerks sometimes. ((hugs)) We all love you!!

Jenga said...

Just to let you know I used the birthday quote from your LO today. Have uploaded it to UKS and credited you. Not found a LO to use the mummy's boy poem yet - but I will!!

xxx