Saturday, August 12, 2006

I Made A Kit (yes I know this was a previous post)

For any of you that read this you will know that this was a previous post, I am just moving things around so you can come and get the kit without the the moaning. Mark tested these links and they worked but as soon as they are finished I will add alternative download sources incase yousendit decides to be a pain again.

Embellishments:
Alpha
Flowers
Flowers 2
Eyelets
Ribbons
Sunglasses
Other

Papers:
Papers
Patterned Papers

Mats:
Plain square
Plain circle
Melon square
Flowered square

TOU and Credits:
TOU

Contact Sheets:
Contact Sheets

I have really enjoyed trying new things and creating stuff. I hope you enjoy using it.
If you do I would love to see it lukasmummy2@hotmail.co.uk a comment below would also be hugely appreciated.

Alternative download source
http://www.4shared.com/dir/691951/18758812/sharing.html



3 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank You for sharing your great kit!

Cheryl Embry said...

What a wonderful post! Thanks for sharing!

Neverland Scraps said...

I can't download anything, but I would have LOVED to have been able to see what the kit was. There is so much in there, I can only imagine how beautiful it is!!