Friday, August 18, 2006

Sometimes all you need is love

Last night I got to thinking about life, deep stuff like Leo and regrets etc and as usual I ended up crying without really knowing why I was doing it. I went and climbed into bed with Mark and he did his usual magic of making everything feel better with a cuddle. We have a lot of problems but the one thing I always have is that he loves me. He doesn't care that since we have met the dress size has increased, he doesn't care that the sex has declined and he doesn't care that he comes home most days to find me either laying down or still in pyjamas because I am so tired. He still loves me. I don't know why he does but he does and that makes me feel safe.
The world could be falling down outside and as long as I was laid in his being loved I probably wouldn't notice. Reminds me of words to an old Boyzone song, "while the world is going crazy, while the sky is falling down, one thing you can depend on, I will always be around, while the rain outside is pouring I will make the sun shine through while the world is going crazy you can count on me girl because i'll be loving you. I think that requires a layout.

2 comments:

munchkin mama said...

awww he sounds so lovely!
Oscar is the same! he doesn't mind if i've put on weight as long as i'm eating... if i've not done anything all day thats okay too..i'm so glad i've got someone who loves me so much
*hugs*
xx

Debs said...

meeting the right man is like an icing on the cake = when the world is crap and life feels heavy, the right make puts it in a distance.
my dh does that too...regardless of my imperfections and irritable habits!!
xx