Friday, September 01, 2006

Tag i'm it

Well I went to read Debs blog and because I read the post I have to answer to tag questions so here goes (normal people do 4/5 tags Debs not 45 lol)
Q1. when was the last time you went to the bathroom outside?
I don't know but I have done a lot more interesting things than that outside lol
Q2. when was the last time you saw your parents?
My dad was at Leos funeral and My Witch Mother go back a few posts I moaned about it lol
Q3. which family member do you most resemble?
No idea as long as its not my mum I don't mind
Q4. do you own your own bible?
Strangely I do I own two one was a birthday gift when I was younger and the second is a Mormon one just so I could try and understand what Debs was on about
Q5. do you wear deodorant ?
Yes usually Dove but I also like Lynx
Q6. do you clean up nice?
I think I always look a mess but Mark says different so ask him lol
Q7. when was the last time you tripped and fell ?
Thats a daily occurence in the sty we call a bedroom
Q8. where was the last place you slept besides your home?
Here at Marks
Q9. what are you listening to right now?
The keyboard as I type lol
Q10. have you ever started an uncontrollable fire?
No but I was with Mark when he accidently set fire to a park lol
Q11. ever run out of diesel/petrol on the road?
Nope can't drive
Q12. would you rather cut the grass or rake the leaves?
Depends do I get the powerful lawnmower or the push along lol
Q13. your middle name spelled backwards?
esiuol
Q14. what is the last thing you downloaded on your computer?
Psp X but I don't like it prefer mt pscs2
Q15. last time you swam in a pool?
Does walking in a pool count? Because thats what happens when I go with Lukas
Q16. have you ever been in a school play?
Yes Henrietta Hippopotomus (how appropriate) Narrator (could be becuase I cant shut up) Cant think what else the idea of standing my fat self in front of people makes me cringe
Q17. how many kid's do you want?
All of mine that live in heaven,Lukas and a girl
Q18. music you dislike most?
Anything without words to sing along with
Q19. you registered to vote?
yes
Q20. you have cable?
We have sky is that the same?
Q21. ever prank call anybody?
No not my style
Q22. would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Neither I don't like heights and I wouldn't be allowed to do either anyway because of the medical issues
Q23. do you have a garden?
Yes the one at home has an 8ft trampoline and is gorgeous the one here is tiny with two sheds and Lukas's toys lol
Q24. whats your favorite comic?
Don't read comics
Q25. bath or shower? morning or night?
Bath does 3am count as Morning or Night?
Q26. best movie you've seen in the past two weeks?
In the army now that was funny
Q27. best pizza topping?
Pepporoni,Sweetcorn,Ham,Pineapple and Extra Cheese
Q28. peanuts or popcorn?
Popcorn salted or sweet
Q29. have you ever smoked?
No
Q30. orange juice or apple?
Tesco value apple juice, Iceland orange juice so depends where I am shopping lol
Q31. chocolate bar?
Yes please lol Galaxy,Chomps, Curly Whirlys
Q32. when was the last time you voted?
Cant remember but since Lukas was born because he came with me
Q33. when was the last time you ate a home grown tomato?
Never don't like tomatoes unless they are puree or canned and cooked lol
Q35. ever order anything from infomercial?
My Mormon bible lol
Q36. sprite or 7up?
Sprite because its usually on special
Q37. have you ever had to wear a uniform to work/ school?
Yes school and work
Q38. ever thrown up in public?
No
Q39. would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
I dont know because you can lose both I suppose being a millionaire I could have my true love at home with me all the time (lukas and mark)
Q40. do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes even if you don't realise it at the time.
Q41. who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
Marks brother when he nearly died
Q42. did you have alot of hair as a baby?
I can't remember one of us did and the other two didn't will ask Nan tomorrow
Q43. what do you think about most?
Leo
Q44. favorite form of traveling?
I don't think I have one they all involve effort
Q45. if you could have one magical power what would it be?
To be able to go to heaven and get my babies back and make Nan immortal so she would never leave me.

hmm May as well do more UKS Blog Prompts as well

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I give birth to interpret a only one of the articles on your website now, and I really like your fashionableness of blogging. I added it to my favorites trap stage muster and last will and testament be checking assist soon. Will contain out my position as approvingly and leave to me be acquainted with what you think. Thanks.