Sunday, September 10, 2006

Highs,Lows and Gareth Gates

So it's just occured to me I haven't updated on here for a few days. So lets start with the bad stuff and end on a positive note.
The MIL doesn't need to have a mastectomy, because thats the least of their concerns the Cancer has spread. She has it in her liver and her kidney and possibly her bones as well. This was a big shock to the system, especially since she only went for routine bloods before her mastectomy. As you know from the previous post 3 members of the New Crew are no more. Suzy,Anna and Jude decided to leave. They are now part of a new team and while theres a part of me that hurts a bit over them leaving I hope they are happy where they are now. Now onto the good stuff I saw Nan yesterday I knew I had missed her but never realised how much. Shes one in a million and the greatest gift in my life. She gave me a wonderful gift she paid for a program to recover my files and I am ecstatic to have them all back. I don't know how to thank her. The Gareth Gates part of the title all relates to a song. "Alive" and the reason is because thats how I feel today. I feel like anything is possible today if I can recover things I thought were gone for good in one area why not in others?
My engagement ring is going back on my finger and let's just say we re-discovered why arguments aren't always a bad thing. LOL. I am inspired to scrap again and I am greatful for life however crap it may be at times. Oh it does of course help that the MIL and FIL are off on holiday for a week and we have house to ourself lol.

No comments: