Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Tags and prompts

So Wendy has tagged me
rules: List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Then tag 5 friends and list them. Then those 5 friends need to state their 5 weird things on their blog, listing the rules and then tag 5 more people. Don't forget to let the person know in their blog that you tagged them or we will never find out their weird attributes.

Five weird things about me:
1. I hate almost all sauces of any description the exceptions are apple sauce, gravy, white sauce from a jar and theres another one but I can't think
2. The smell of mint makes me heave
3. I can clean up any poop but can't do sick
4. I can't be found out of bed before 11/12 unless I haven't managed to get their
5. I buy high heeled shoes because they are pretty and never wear them because they hurt.

Five weird things about the pet: She's a Hamster called Crazy or Rosie 2 (depends if MIL is about)
1. She likes to climb upside down across the top of her cage
2. She doesn't eat the hamster food sh puts it through the bars
3. The reason she doesn't eat the hamster food is because she only likes Lukas's breakfast and the other bits of food he feeds her.
Cheerios,Frosties, Shreaded Wheat,Prawn Crackers, Quavers, Skips, Toast and Pizza being her favourite
4. She takes all the bedding out of her house and moves it to other site of cage and then sleeps between pile of bedding and house.
5. She alternates between having a drink and trying to gnaw her way out of the cage.

I can even do you five weird things about Lukas
1. He likes pizza with pepperoni and peppers but only of one colour he picks the others off
2. He loves egg fried rice once hes picked the peas out put them on a seperate plate and eaten them
3. He only likes ketchup with his chips if its in an egg cup
4. He won't eat the crusts on sandwiches because he's scared of biting his fingers if you cut the crusts off he will leave the same amount of bread as there was crust
5. He only eats pink meat (Ham, bacon, luncheon meat) because according to him the other stuff isn't ready.

Not so sure about tagging anyone though so if you want to answer the tag leave me a comment when you are done and I will come see

Blog Prompts apparently I have three to catch up on so lets get on with it
01/09/06 It’s a colourful world: What’s your favourite colour? What’s your least-liked colour? Do colours have meanings or evoke emotions for you? Do they affect your senses? How has scrapbooking affected your sense of colour… or vice versa? Are you more aware of colour in your environment now?
My favourite colours are red and purple, my least liked colour is pink. Im a digi scrapper so I have the advantage of being able to change colours to suit what I want to scrap them with. I don't think colours really do affect my senses. Although beautiful things do make me feel happy like sunsets and clouds.

03/09/06 I want you to Blog your Favourite part of youself! We all know we can fill a day describing what we would change - but what wouldnt you change!?!?!?
I love my eyes, I have really long eyelashes and deep brown eyes. They are actually the only part of me I don't dislike.

05/09/06 What are the five signs of you?When someone walks into your house how do they know without you saying anything that your at home? What things do you do that let people know your around? We all do it without thinking about it. Tell us what are yours.
Five signs of me lets think,
There would be a least 5 handbags piled somewhere in the room I swap between them depending on where I am going,Theres more than likely going to be mess, The floor will have a high percentage of toys to carpet ratio, There will be music cds stacked on the shelf of mine and cds not in cases everywhere of Marks and I will probably disappear upstairs to get something and not re-emerge because I am chatting online lol. I don't think I do anything to let people know I am around because they just know i'm there I am not exactly small or quiet.

No comments: