Sunday, September 03, 2006

So what have I learned today?

Well yesterday because I haven't done anything today yet.
I think my lesson for today is sometimes life sucks because of other people and you just have to deal with the result and move on.
If you read the previous post you will see why the day sucked, why it was mainly a result of other people and how I had to deal with it. I am going to try and forget about yesterday even the fact that nit lotion = allergic reaction. Burning skin and pretty colours is never a good thing.
I was actually thankful for my latex allergy last night because without the tablets I take for that it would have been really bad. Although I still have the aching desire to break one of Davids bones for every tear I saw Lukas cry yesterday, I am going to restrain myself because today is a whole new day and I am moving on.

On the agenda today is more delousing oh what fun lol.Still only another 13 days to go.
Tidying the pigsty we call home (rumour has it theres carpet in our bedroom under the toys I think I will play at being a mythbuster and see if its true lol)
Ironing (huh?) labels into Lukas's clothes for school
Going shopping to buy trainers for Lukas for school - because the lovely smart ones I bought aren't allowed because "he's 4 and should be capable of dressing himself completely" and you wonder why I love *hear the sarcasm* the hound from hell aka lukas's old teacher.Hip Hip Hooray for someone new to probably drive me mad.
Then theres all the usual stuff for dedicated2digital plus a few extras.
Sorting some more files on my hard drive
Washing all the bedding and stuffed animals who inhabit whole bed.
Trying to find enough clean linen to remake the beds. *cringes at thought*
Finding something to create for dinner haven't a clue what because we haven't been shopping
These are just the main ones and thats without all the little stuff like getting dressed. I can't see anytime in today to get any space to create things without being up all night again.
I think Marks at work tomorrow and we promised Lukas we would go to the fair on Tuesday my bank account says severly overdrawn.
*Taking a deep breath in and telling self "you can do this without going loco"*
Lets just hope the little inner voice is right.
so hi ho hi ho its off to work I go.

No comments: