Friday, September 01, 2006

More UKS Blog Prompts

So I have 3 more to catch up on.
29/08/06 "There ought to be a law": What are your pet peeves? We’ll call this ‘Grumpy old scrapbookers’! List your five top pet peeves about anything (scrapbooking, kids, partners, pets, or just life). If you've seen 'Grumpy Old Men' or 'Grumpy Old Women', you'll know what this means, but you don't have to be old...just grumpy.
I have a layout about this I did earlier in the month
http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/188/8868/640/I%20hate.jpg
So I dont think I will answer that again.

30/08/06 You're having a small intimate dinner party with lots of good food, perhaps a glass or two of wine, and LOTS of sparkling conversation. Each of your five guests must be a real person but can be historical or currently alive. Who will you invite and why? What do you really want to talk about?Have you ever wanted to be a fly on the wall and listen to some famous people? Ever thought you'd really like to ask that so-and-so a question? Ever wanted to give so-and-so a piece of your mind? Here's your chance!
I could think of quite a few people that I would like to invite to a dinner party so I could stare at them and drool lol but not many I could have a conversation with.
So I will have a think and come back to that

31/08/06 Where/What is your comfort? When things get tough or a bit too mad, where do you go for comfort: food? a book? a fantasy? exercise? a secret place? a special friend? hot bath? or … ?
I would have to say my comfort would be right here on my blog, Thats where I turn when I feel like I cant cope anymore and need a release. I write and I keep writing until I feel better. Nan and Mark are always a good place to run for a hug and some comfort. My other place of release is outside in a park. I feel closer to Leo and I talk to the stars I know it sounds bizarre but its comforting to me. I also spent a lot of time outside doing that when I was angry sometimes I just walk until I cant walk anymore.Scrapping is good but I have to have processed the information first maybe to myself or on here.

No comments: