Friday, September 29, 2006

wedding progress happy happy

I have been very very busy getting stuff ready for my wedding.
I am absolutely ecstatic today, I have won the dress I wanted from ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=018&item=280030187265&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
if you want to take a look.
I have shoes,handbag,tiara,underwear.
I have favours (is there a u in that?) sorted and bubbles for my table.
Registry office will be paid for in full on Tuesday.
Mark has a waistcoat, Lukas has a waistcoat, Karl doesn't want one.
Apparently we have a photographer sorted but I want to confirm everything with my brother (since he is sorting that out) before I get excited.
Now we have to sort out a disco and a few other small parts.Then thats it our wedding is organised.
My mum has been quite helpful and that makes things so much easier.

No comments: