Friday, February 01, 2008

Where the heck did January go?

It doesn't seem like Christmas was over a month ago. But then I believe I was sat here on my anniversary saying the exact same thing wasn't I only I was wondering where a whole year had vanished to lol. I have a reason to really like February this month I have another Guest CT spot, this time with Heather Manning. Maybe her designs will help coax back my motivation. I like doing guest spots because I get a chance to meet new people and play with new products. I never apply for anybody's team that I wouldn't buy from so getting the products for free is a real plus as well. Not that I really need any more digi stash lol. But I do need the kick up the butt to actually use it. You may have noticed I have changed the blog colours around a bit, I thought the Spring colours would be more cheerful I intend on redoing the whole blog at some point with different colours so if it looks a bit strange for a while that's why. As you can see from the right sidebar I added some CT blinkies, they are linked to the stores. I found out how to do that on a post at Digishop Talk. I might change all the links on that side if I can be bothered lol. I like the look but the HTML is so confusing to me. I was very glad that I remembered to copy and paste what was there originally to the notepad before I started. I had to redo it a few times before it was right lol. I now have an even greater respect for people who do web design work. Looking at that code day in day out would drive me batty lol. I'll be back later hopefully with a layout or 2 (what, I can dream can't I lol).

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

i like the purple!!! and how fun about Heathers CT!!