Monday, February 18, 2008

I never thought I would say

scrapping is easier than talking, but right now it is. Just moving papers around on a page until they click into place on a template and look right is a lot simpler right now than finding the words to talk to anyone, either online or in real life. I haven't got much done today except this layout I am feeling really yucky, I am tired out and my heart feels so heavy right now. But before I show you that I have had a few people ask for the story behind the badger layout I showed you yesterday. Honestly there isn't a story behind it, when we went to Milton Keynes and we saw the Wind In The Willows display, I was amazed by the lengths they had gone to and the details they had included. I could have taken a million photos and still not captured all of the tiny details. But I really wanted to remember at least some of the bigger parts of it. I have scrapped a few other photos I took the same day, I know I did one of Mr Toad's Flying Car but I can't seem to find it uploaded on my blog you could always have a look at it here, here or here though, I can't remember what else I have actually gotten around to scrapping from that trip yet. Maybe I will get some more done this week since there is no pressure to add journalling lol.

Credits: Layered template by Chrissy W (ANGIE'licious template 2), Little Black Dress Paper and Flashy New Year by Heather Manning. Font is AL Cleanliness.

Enabling: ANGIE'licious template by Chrissy W available here, Little Black Dress Papers and Flashy New Year by Heather Manning available here and here.

No comments: