Sunday, February 10, 2008

Photographs of me

no time for rambling today, I have a list of stuff a mile long to get done today and I feel really yucky, so trying to get done what I can before I run out of energy completely. Just sharing my latest layout, not done for a CT or a challenge just because I felt like it (and because I needed to start off my gallery at NDISB so we can sign up for the 3rd ADSR race). Credits: Layered template by Cindy Irvine (Dress In Layers) and Magical Mystery Tour contributions by Cindy Irvine, Anita Stergiou and Amanda Stevens, ScrapApple week 12 by Sue Cummings and Make Me Gorgeous action by Lauren Barden. Font is DJB Lorraine Bold by Darcy Baldwin.

Enabling: Magical Mystery Tour available here, ScrapApple Week 12 by Sue Cummings available here, Make me gorgeous action by Lauren Barden available here. I can't seem to find Dress In Layers at NDISB anymore sorry.
I'll be back later if I manage to get anything else done to share xx

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

nice job girl!!! great photo of you - and love the pink!!