Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Another Valentine for Mark

I haven't decided which one I want to use yet, I might give him more than one. I like making cards, I'm just trying to stay busy so I can go to bed a bit later and hopefully get a full nights sleep.
Credits:LOVE, Jessica Card Templates by Chrissy W, True, Path To My Heart Freebie and Studio Styles 4 by Royanna Lea Fritschmann. Fonts are Punkyrara1 by Royanna Lea Fritschmann and DJB Jennifer Script 1 by Darcy Baldwin.

Journalling reads:Roses are red violets are blue, I am so lucky to be married to you. You hold me you love me, you ease my pain, even if there are times when you drive me insane. I could never go a single day without you in my life. That’s why I’m lucky that I am your wife.In sickness and health until death do we part, i’ll love you forever with every bit of my heart

Enabling: LOVE, Jessica Card Templates by Chrissy W available here, True, Path To My Heart Freebie and Studio Styles 4 by Royanna Lea Fritschmann available here, here and here. Punkyrara1 Font by Royanna Lea Fritschmann available here and DJB Jennifer Script 1 by Darcy Baldwin available here.

No comments: