Saturday, February 02, 2008

My Fives Prompt 22

I got really behind on these, I will eventually get them all done though that's a promise to myself. If you don't know what these are I am sure I have explained it before but I can't be bothered to go and look for it. My Fives was a challenge by Laura White (Princesslala) basically she has a collection of 50 journalling prompts the idea was to answer the prompt with 5 things for example the first prompt was what are the 5 best colours in the crayon box? You basically choose your 5 favourite colours and scrap a page about it. Prompts were posted 3 times a week and the finished project is supposed to be a mini album, a kind of mini book of me. The prompts are still up here at Divine if you want to take a look and do any of them yourself. Anyway this one was about the 5 things you like best about Fridays. Personally Fridays are not my favourite day of the week but I found 5 things I really like about them. The TV one could have been more specific and mentioned that one of the shows happened to be Friday Night Smackdown (yes more wrestling lol). But anyway here is the layout I might not be around much tomorrow since my little guy is sick (literally) he threw up for over half an hour earlier without stopping he's currently sprawled across almost my entire double bed fast asleep. I am sitting in my desk chair I don't like to sleep when he's ill. I like to watch over him, my overprotective side comes out when he is ill. I get all weird and am honestly no good to anyone until he's better. Guess Leo left a longer lasting impact than we thought. Lukas is my entire world if anything was to happen to him I wouldn't be able to cope it's really that simple. So I watch him and I do it with the knowledge that when it comes down to it I couldn't really prevent anything happening anyway I couldn't with Leo, I just have to watch and wait. *sigh* it makes me feel helpless and miserable. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Lukas will be back to his normal self tomorrow. I would willingly have the little horror that emptied an entire black sack of rubbish over the floor earlier rather than this poorly little guy. (before you ask yes they are one and the same lol). He was alright when he came home from school he had his dinner and then started saying he had a headache and his tummy hurt. I honestly thought it was from running around like a loon and making a pest of himself. Then he threw up and now not even water is staying down he starts coughing and everything comes back up. If he doesn't start coughing he's alright, he's asleep now and he looks so peaceful I just want to reach out and touch him and make sure he's ok but I don't want to disturb him. I can see that he's ok but somehow it's more reassuring to touch him and check but I am trying really hard not to be such a neurotic freak when he is ill but I can't help it. Anyway this was only supposed to be a short post and it's turning into a book lol. What am I like lol. Anyway here's the layout that prompted this post in the first place lol.
Credits: Layered template by Chrissy W (LOVE, Jessica Cards Template 4),
Swirly Doodles and Doodle Fives by Laura White (Princesslala) and Dirty Stars Paper Pack, The Notes Paper Pack and All Bent Up Flower Frames by Heather Manning. Notepaper placement inspired by Picture Mask from Note2Self by Laura White (Princesslala). Fonts are 2Peas Dear Diary and Oh {Photo} Shoot!

Enabling: Swirly Doodles, and Doodle Fives by Laura White available here, and here, Dirty Stars Paper Pack, The Notes Paper Pack and all Bent Up Flower Frames by Heather Manning available here, here and here. Note2Self isn't in the store anymore sorry, and the LOVE, Jessica Card Templates by Chrissy W are a new set that's not up in the store yet I will add the link as soon as it is up.

No comments: