Friday, February 29, 2008

You make me laugh

I was looking for a photograph that I know I have somewhere of Lukas wearing a pair of bunny rabbit ears, I wanted to use it to scrap with one of my CT assignments this week. But while looking for that I found these, photographs of Lukas playing with an empty plastic bowl, by wearing it as a hat. I remember taking these photos, the camera wasn't working right after we had dropped it on the concrete, and some of the pictures looked awful so I have never scrapped them. I got the idea to fade my favourite one which happened to also be the worst one quality wise into the background so you couldn't see the lines across it and I have to say I am very pleased with the end result. I just realised I never added the date I took the photos to the layout, If I print this for Lukas I will probably add it on there somewhere, so just to stop me forgetting when I actually did take them lol the date was the 22nd July 2006. I am willing to bet that Lukas will love it and demand his own copy, it's got lots of pictures of him on it and it's his favourite colour lol. Anyway suppose I better shut up and get on with showing it to you lol.
Credits: Layered template by Chris Greiser (Peaceful Grace, Swoopin 2 Template 3) and My Boyz All That by Royanna Lea Fritschmann. Fonts are 2Peas Sunshine, Renaissance and My Own Topher.

Journalling reads: Lukas you never fail to bring a smile to my face. Your bubbly personality combined with your insane silly streak make you easily the funniest person I have ever met and I am so glad you are in my life. When I took these photos you were messing around with an empty plastic bowl. You were wearing it as a hat and trying really hard to make mummy and daddy wear it as well.. Just one of the reasons I love you so much you make me laugh.

Enabling: My Boyz All That by Royanna Lea Fritschmann available here, Peaceful Grace (where the templates come from) is a collaboration between Royanna Lea Fritschmann and Chris Greiser and is available here.

No comments: