Monday, February 11, 2008

2 new layouts

I am not very good about uploading my layouts as I do them at the moment, I end up writing a credits list and posting them the next day or a few days later. The first one was one I did the other day.
Credits: Layered Template by Kelly Shults (Collection 2, template B), Midnight Butterflies and Old Edges frames by Heather Manning, Font is DJB Lorraine Bold.

Enabling: Template Collection 2 by Kelly Shults available here, Midnight Butterflies and Old Edges Frames by Heather Manning available here and here.

This one was created for the 2nd challenge on Mrs Wresh's blog.
Credits:Layered template by Mrs Wresh (Template 1), Layered titles - childhood by Robin Carlton and Summer Breeze by Heather Manning. Font is DJB Stacy by Darcy Baldwin.

Journalling reads: You are the one who is always up to something. You are the one with a great imagination. You are the one who happily amuses yourself. You are the one who loves teddy bears. You are the one who says “Pink stinks”. You are the one who licks my face and blows raspberries at me. You are the one who always wants “huggles”. You are the one who can make me smile when I feel sad. You are the one who melts my heart with the words “I Love You”. You are the one who will always be doing something that I will never want to forget. You are my biggest reason for scrapbooking, Lukas you are my inspiration.

Enabling: Summer Breeze by Heather Manning available here. The template is currently available for free on Mrs Wresh's blog here and the Layered titles - Childhood by Robin Carlton are currently a free gift when you buy this.

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

LOL at "pink stinks" love the pages!