Sunday, February 17, 2008

No I am not here to tell you about the funeral

we will save that for another day, because to be perfectly blunt I am still really pissed off and hurt by what happened on Friday. I don't like to swear on my blog but there is no other description that sums up how I feel about the whole thing. Some of you may have remembered that today is Gaiebraille's anniversary but to be honest it kind of got lost in the aftermath of the funeral. Yes the funeral was bad enough to make me ignore that, getting a gauge of the scale of how bad it was yet? If that wasn't enough I was really ill last night with an upset stomach. I didn't eat anything at the funeral, and I hardly ate anything yesterday but it didn't matter. I am going to start a new post to show you the layout I have spent a lot of today working on. It's a lot easier to ignore the desire to cry if you are busy. I promise I will try and find the desire to share the details of the funeral later this week, I might manage to find time to upload some photos of the flowers that I ordered from us, mark's brother and his wife and his sister, the ones no-one has bothered to try and arrange payment for yet. I took out a loan for £300 to buy them, they were just over £200 and I have to pay back the original £300 plus the £240 interest, you know the ones no-one even bothered to thank me for ordering. Oh I sound so bitter don't I. *sigh* I just can't help it. I feel bitter, and angry but most of all the whole situation makes me miserable.

No comments: