Sunday, February 24, 2008

Green Eyed Boy

This layout was inspired solely by the wordart in the kit lol. I remembered I had taken this photo at the Boxing Day Christmas Party, damn I have just realised there is a mistake on it the date should say Boxing Day 2006. Oh well I will correct it if I ever print it out, I can't be bothered to change it and then edit all the gallery uploads. Doesn't really matter to anyone but me does it. I'll bet you money that I end up doing what I have just said I am not going to do. I know that it's going to bug me until I change it later lol.

Credits: Layered template by Hummie (Template 36 square) and Feelin' Lucky by Royanna Lea Fritschmann. Font is DJB Lorraine Bold by Darcy Baldwin.

Journalling reads:I was trying to take a photograph of you with Nana, Conor and Ella. Conor was being silly as usual. Nana was looking as uncomfortable as she always does when the camera is pointed at her.Ella was slyly watching you and Conor and trying to work out how she could get Conor into trouble. You, well you were looking at Conor’sNintendo DS, desperately wanting one of yourown. It’s the first time I remember you ever being jealous of anything. You so badly wanted to have a go on it, guess it looked like lots of fun.

Enabling: Feelin' Lucky by Royanna Lea Fritschmann is available here. The template is currently available to download for free here, just check out the thread for all the details, you made need to register first I can't remember, I have been registered there for a while.

No comments: