Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sharing another layout

I made this one for Chrissy's latest template challenge at Digital Candy. I still haven't even scratched the surface of the photos I took of the Wind In The Willows display from when we took Lukas to see Santa at Milton Keynes. I will get to them as I feel like it lol. I suppose it might help matters if I scrapped more than one of them at a time, but I don't do "caught up" scrapping, I just pick a photo that I like, or I pick a kit that I like and somehow they come together as a layout. I'll never ever scrap every photo I have taken and as far as I am concerned that's fine, I think that I have found my balance between scrapping the memories that matter and scrapping just because I enjoy it. I have a wide mixture of "memory" pages and "art" pages.
I might even manage another layout before the wrestling comes on.

Credits: Layered template by Chrissy W (Forum Freebie 5) and Icy Sparkles by Heather Manning. Font is AL Eyewitness.

Enabling: Icy Sparkles by Heather Manning is available here and you can donwload the template by leaving Chrissy a post in this thread and she will pm you a link to download it. Then just make a layout and post it to this gallery. Simple and lots of fun.

No comments: