Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What's my motivation?

that's what actors say isn't it? Well right now I feel like I am attempting to act like a mummy, a wife, a scrapbooker, and various other job titles that get thrown in there. I feel so overwhelmed by all the things on my to-do list I don't know where to start. The procrastinator in me isn't helping, I can hear that little voice telling me that there's no hurry I still have time. But I really don't because I want to spend some time with my little guy this weekend, I want to actually *gasp* go outside of the house. I want to do something fun and take new photographs. If your wondering what I have been up to this week well let's see I spent Monday clearing out my blog reader and making space on my harddrive by deleting some of the crap I have amounted. Let's just say that I managed to get rid of over 12GB of stuff and I haven't really scratched the surface. I spent Monday night sitting up with Lukas because he said he didn't feel well and kept trying to be sick, so I spent yesterday trying to catch up on some sleep before Mark went to work at 4pm. I spent the evening trying to catch up in between trying to sort Lukas out. For some reason he was completely mad last night running around like a loon and giggling all evening until he finally went to sleep at about 11pm last night little monster. I had another really bad allergic reaction last night thanks to the dopey husband. If he'd just left me alone and not been trying to hug me and kiss me when he came home it wouldn't have happened. Basically he kissed me and I had an allergic reaction to latex on his lips. He had done something to the tire on his bike and then smoked a cigarette and tranferred the latex that way. I had a bad reaction on Saturday after Lukas went to Ella's birthday party and played with balloons. All I did was touch the handrails on the stairs that Lukas had touched on his way upstairs. I'm getting really fed up with the latex allergy at the moment, it seems to be getting worse all the time and it's really starting to make lots of things difficult. Better run I have a lot of stuff to do and not very long before my angel *insert sarcasm right about here lol* comes home from school and Mark goes to work.

No comments: