Friday, February 22, 2008

This was not an easy layout for me

firstly because I had to scrap about God, I know some of you know some of my thoughts on religion and god, put bluntly most of them are not something I would share in a scrapbook page. I also couldn't find wordart I wanted to use, so I made my own. I don't like making wordart for me it's difficult. That's why I buy so much of it lol. But anyway this was created for this weeks Mrs Wresh Blog Challenge. Let me know what you think, i'd appreciate any feedback on this one. Credits: Layered template by Mrs Wresh (Template 48), Stand Up And Scrap by Heather Ann Melzer, Summer Breeze, Summer Breeze Addon and Dirt Don't Hurt It's A Pink Thang Alpha by Heather Manning and Black and White Embellishments (Kiss) by Pillowgirl.Fonts are: DSP Box and DSP Curls and Whirls by Suzanne C Walker, SP Holy Guacamole and SP Double Doodle by Scrap Supply, Hallway Graffiti by Meredith Fenwick, DJB My Own Outline and DJB KeelyB by Darcy Baldwin, Patchwork Letter by Claude and Dymo.

Journalling reads: When I was a little girl I went to a church of England school, religion was an important part of the curriculum. As I got older circumstances made my beliefs change. I no longer believed all the things I had been taught about “God”. I lost any faith I might have had. It took a lot of time but I have finally made some decisions about what “God” is to me. I belive that it is the architect the one who took all that science had to offer and created a world for us to live in. But I believe that like any architect once the project was done, there was no further need for their involvement. They may look at their project and be disappointed with what it has become, but they have no say in it. Some people will look at the finished result and consider it a work of art, but never think about the person who built it. Others look at it in awe of the creator, they study everything they can about them and live their live aspiring to be just like them. I like to believe that when my life is over I will go to heaven with the ones I have loved and lost, and maybe I will get to see the original plans for how “God” expected things to turn out, I bet there were a lot of things that “God” had different plans for. I often wonder whether “God” regrets including free will in the plans, maybe without that they would have had a bit more control. I firmly believe that the only person who can change my life for good or bad is me, because if there was anyway that “God” could intervene they would, because nobody could just sit back and observe other people suffering and hurting.

Enabling: Layered template 48 by Mrs Wresh is included in this set, Stand Up And Scrap by Heather Ann Melzer was part of the stand up and scrap collaboration which is now retired, Summer Breeze, Summer Breeze Addon and Dirt Don't Hurt It's A Pink Thang Alpha by Heather Manning available here, here and here and Black and White Embellishments (Kiss) by Pillowgirl was downloaded here but it is no longer available.
Fonts are: DSP Box and DSP Curls and Whirls by Suzanne C Walker, SP Holy Guacamole by Scrap Supply and SP Double Doodle by Shabby Princess, Hallway Graffiti by Meredith Fenwick is now retired, DJB My Own Outline and DJB KeelyB by Darcy Baldwin, Patchwork Letter by Claude and Dymo.

No comments: