Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ella's Birthday Invitations

I offered to make Ella's birthday party invites and I am so proud of how they turned out. Just ignore the slight distortion I have no idea why blogger sometimes does that and other times doesn't. The picture was one image, and after some extracting, flipping and quite a bit of layer masking and blending it finally looked right. I'm biased but I think it rocks lol.
Credits: Layered template by Bree Clarkson (Shout It Out Templates 1 edited), Birthday Girl and Birthday Girl Alpha by Kate Hadfield and Fresh and Funky Collection:Becca by Victoria Feemster and Faith True. Font is DJB Erika by Darcy Baldwin.

Enabling: You can pick up the Shout It Out Templates 1 by Bree Clarkson here but the other items are now retired sorry.

I also made this one last night, they really couldn't be more different could they lol. One looks like it's been beaten with a Barbie doll lol and the other is very masculine and kind of moody looking. I prefer the second one, I am really not a pink kind of girl. As Lukas says "Pink Stinks!" but sometimes it's fun to get girly, even better when you finally use some of the girly stuff that you couldn't help yourself from buying. Flowers and glitter are a lot prettier than dirt and grunge. Pretty is good it's just pink I don't like lol.
Credits: Layered template by Chrissy W (ANGIE'licious template 3) and I Just Love Him by Royanna Lea Fritschmann. Font is DJB Writes A Lot by Darcy Baldwin.

Enabling: ANGIE'licious Templates by Chrissy W available here and I Just Love Him by Royanna Lea Fritschmann available here.

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

love them both!! that is SUCH a cute invite!!!