Sunday, February 24, 2008

I hate this photo so much lol

The original is a photo of me Gavin, Darren and Callum. But I cropped it down to finish this layout. I know there are lots of other photos of me in that hideous combination but it's late and I haven't a clue where they could possibly be lol. This one was created for another of this weeks prompts in the Simply You challenge I talked about in the last post. I may not like the photo very much but those papers are yummy. Royanna has added a lot of new paper packs to the store and since I think papers are often the most important element on a page that makes me very happy lol. I picked up this set and a gorgeous blue set for this weeks CT assignment but there are lots more I want to add to my collection.
Based on a sketch by Chris Greiser (1-photosketch {8})
Credits: Tis The Season Alpha and A Papered Life 08 - I'm Just Plum Dandy Baby by Royanna Lea Fritschmann. Font is Pea Meli.

Journalling reads: I hate this photo with a passion because it brings back so many bad memories. That jumper was a Christmas present from my mum. She used to make me wear it every time we went out. It was made of wool that itched really badly and the sleeves and body of it was too short. But that jumper caused nowhere near the amount of trouble that black velvet headband with gold braid caused. I can’t count the number of times I got in trouble and smacked because that thing got “lost” She used to make me wear my hair down with that holding it back. It wasn’t strong enough to hold back my thick hair so it all ended up in my face and annoyed me. I always used to get into trouble when she couldn’t find the things she wanted me to wear. Everything she liked I hated. We had more arguments about my clothes than anything else I can remember. It’s the thing I always remember about my mum - her awful fashion sense!

Enabling: Tis The Season Alpha and A Papered Life 08 - I'm Just Plum Dandy Baby by Royanna Lea Fritschmann available here and here. Font can be downloaded from this site which is well worth a visit if you happen to be a font junkie or just have a fondness for handwriting fonts.

No comments: