Sunday, February 03, 2008

Who says I can't multi-task?

This layout started out being for the 1st blog challenge on Mrs Wresh's blog, then I noticed that the direction I was taking it in made it perfect for this weeks Digi-Dare (Dare 73) and then I found the most perfect font for the journalling when I was browsing the new font challenge at Digi Scrap Shak. I have linked them all up for you if you want to take a peek or have a go at them yourself.

Credits: Layered template by Mrs Wresh (Template 26), Heart Glitter Doodles, Con Amor and Bead Happy Glitzy Glam by Heather Manning. Font is Rickles.

Journalling reads: There are so many reasons why you are more like a member of the family than just a piece of electrical equipment. Without you I would have no way to talk to other people. I would feel so much more alone than I do now. I would have no way to find the answers to questions I have. I would have no way to express the emotions that often threaten to overwhelm me. I’d have to actually go outside to fill my desire to shop. Sure there are times when you drive me insane. You do things I don’t understand, you don’t cooperate and I end up resorting to shouting at you. But I put up with that part, just like I do with people I love because I would be completely lost without you.

Enabling: Heart Glitter Doodles, Con Amor and Bead Happy Glitzy Glam by Heather Manning available here, here and here. The template was a former freebie on Mrs Wresh's Blog

I have some other stuff to tell you but since it's 6:15am and I haven't made it to bed yet I suppose I better do that first lol.

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

ha ha ha that layout is so funny!!! well done!