Thursday, January 31, 2008

Wow talk about slow scrapper lol

I started this layout 2 days ago, I finished it last night an I have just gotten around to uploading it. It's not even a really complicated layout and I am furious with myself that I have spent so long doing it and I am still not happy with it lol. My creativity seems to be on extended leave and I miss it. I miss being able to sit and actually make layouts. The frustrating part is it's not really inspiration that's missing. I have ideas, and I have a massive to do list I am trying to work through. What I am lacking is the energy or the motivation to actually do them. Mark did make a doctors appointment today though for Tuesday morning. Maybe they will be able to help at the very least they might be able to make some suggestions of how to fix something. I would be happy with them just fixing one of the problems at the moment. Right now I would be happy for them to just reissue the presciptions I have on file so at least I would stop rubbing my eyes and making them even drier and more painful than they were to start with lol. Anyway onto the layout. I have some really cute (in my opinion anyway) photos of Lukas. Just random snapshots taken for no reason other than to play with the camera. I find them really hard to scrap because they don't really have a story they are just Lukas being Lukas. I am liking the rectangle size a lot more than the square at the moment because at least then they can be used for Lukas's book


Credits: 4 The Boyz 4 SEBS Dream by Royanna Lea Fritschmann, Layered template by Trish Jones (Letter Blueprints Set 7 Template 3) and Add It Up Wordart by Audrey Neal. Font is DJB Teacher by Darcy Baldwin.

Journalling reads: Whenever I get out the camera, I usually get you either being silly, poking out your tongue, fidgeting, squirming and generally being a pest or I get you being a grump and refusing to cooperate. But sometimes even I get photographs like this one, where your eyes are shining so brightly. In these photos you really are just 2 Cute 4 Words.

Enabling: 4 The Boyz 4 SEBS Dream by Royanna Lea Fritschmann available here and Add It Up Wordart by Audrey Neal available here. The template set by Trish Jones isn't currently available anywhere I got it from her closing down sale at Scrapbook Graphics.

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

wow his EYES!!!! this is such a fun boyish page!!