Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Sharing my 1st layout of 2008

I decided to start sharing my layouts here on my blog again, at least posting them gives me something to talk about lol. So here is my first layout of 2008, Lukas's Thank You card for sending to everyone who bought him gifts or gave him cash for christmas.
Credits: Layered template by Chrissy W (Just The Two Of Us Template 1) and Festivities by Amy Hutchinson (Ah! Designs), O.N Designs and Angela and Emily Powers (Two Sisters Designs), Greetings Set 1 by April Staker and Glitter styles by Flergs.

Enabling:Just The Two Of Us Layered Templates by Chrissy W available here, Festivities Collaboration by Amy Hutchinson (Ah! designs), O.N Designs and Angela and Emily Powers (Two Sisters Designs) available here, Greetings Set 1 by April Staker available here and Glitter Styles by Flergs were a previous freebie here

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

lookin good!!! love this idea - I NEED to do this too!!!