Monday, January 07, 2008

Today's layout

I haven't done anything at all today, I have been asleep all day long. I am really starting to get fed up with being ill but today was nothing to do with being ill it was a mixture of migraine, pain killers and lack of sleep last night. I feel much better now that I have had some decent sleep but I really need to make the doctors appointment soon.
Credits: Layered template by Chrissy W (I'm no square 8.5x11 landscape template 2 flipped horizontally), Knowledge Journey by Royanna Lea Fritschmann, Wordart by Dani Mogstead and Messy Staples Neutrals by Kate Hadfield. Font is Patient Paige by Kimberly Geswein.

Enabling:I'm no square 8.5x11 layered templates by Chrissy W available here, Knowledge Journey by Royanna Lea Fritschmann available here, Messy Staples Neutrals by Kate Hadfield available here. I can't remember where I picked up the wordart by Dani Mogstead.You can find Patient Paige by Kimberly Geswein here.

2 comments:

Monique said...

Beautiful layout, I really love the quote. Hope you feel better soon... have a great day!

ChrissyW said...

i LOVE this the most!!!! thank you SO MUCH for always making my tempales look so good!! love your work!